Digital Marketing Specialist (DV-010)
- Plans and executes digital marketing campaigns.
- Monitors, plans and compiles statistics pertinent to the planning and execution of digital campaigns. Leverage web analytics to establish benchmarks and report on marketing campaign success.
- Identifies digital objectives and target segments for campaigns.
- Perform ongoing pursuit of industry knowledge, best practices and trends.
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience working with traditional and social media, including demand generating social media, Google Analytics, search engine paid search, email marketing and SEO.
Terms & Conditions
All candidates should submit their application via the below e-mail address.
Be sure to include:
- Position your are applying to in the subject of your email.
- Attach Resume in word or PDF format.
- Link to online portfolio or previous work (if applying for a creative/developer position)
- When you will be available to start and any availability issues (e.g. must give 2 week notice, etc.)
- Your preference and availability for:
- Freelance/Contract Work
- Part Time Employment
- Full time Employment
- Compensation Requirements – (e.g. hourly rates for freelance/contract work, annual salary or hourly rate and desired benefits for employment).
Candidates will be initially evaluated on the quality of their application submission, resume and portfolio. If we feel there is a possible match, you will be contacted within 14 days for a short phone interview and may be asked to meet for an in person interview.
Applications without the above mentioned items will be rejected.
Send CV and portfolio to email@example.com subject (DV-10) or
Quoting the position code you are applying for in the subject of the mail. If the position is not mentioned; the e-mail/resume will be disregarded.