Bit&Bits is highly motivated company working in the IT field. We offer web design, development, e-commerce solution, e-business solution, hosting solution and Interactive Multimedia.
Bit&Bits is seeking to hire candidates for the following positions:
Graphic Designer (DV-09)
- Talk with clients, and discuss ideas, to obtain a clear perception of their requirements
develop the content.
- Make sure the text and graphic elements mesh together as a cohesive, eye-catching work
- Creates high-quality web graphics and design
- Highly proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Portfolio of previous work
- Both creative and technical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Committed to understanding new technology
Terms & Conditions
All candidates should submit their application via the below e-mail address.
Be sure to include:
- Position your are applying to in the subject of your email.
- Attach Resume in word or PDF format.
- Link to online portfolio or previous work (if applying for a creative/developer position)
- When you will be available to start and any availability issues (e.g. must give 2 week notice, etc.)
- Your preference and availability for:
- Freelance/Contract Work
- Part Time Employment
- Full time Employment
- Compensation Requirements – (e.g. hourly rates for freelance/contract work, annual salary or hourly rate and desired benefits for employment).
Candidates will be initially evaluated on the quality of their application submission, resume and portfolio. If we feel there is a possible match, you will be contacted within 14 days for a short phone interview and may be asked to meet for an in person interview.
Applications without the above mentioned items will be rejected.
Send CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org subject (DV-09) or click here