Sales Manager (SM01)
Job Code: (SM01)
- Find new markets
- Increase the company’s market share and income
- Setting goals with Managing Director
- Daily preparation of companies lists
- Distribution of companies’ lists and appointments
- Supervising and tracking sales persons
- Providing support to salespersons
- Handling major accounts in coordination with Managing Director
- Any other responsibilities agreed upon with Managing Director
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Selling skills
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Team management skills
- Crisis management skills
- Creative with fresh ideas
- Excellent command of English
- Own a car
Terms & Conditions
All candidates should submit their application via the below e-mail address.
Be sure to include:
- Position your are applying to in the subject of your email.
- Attach Resume in word or PDF format.
- Link to online portfolio or previous work (if applying for a creative/developer position)
- When you will be available to start and any availability issues (e.g. must give 2 week notice, etc.)
- Your preference and availability for:
- Freelance/Contract Work
- Part Time Employment
- Full time Employment
- Compensation Requirements – (e.g. hourly rates for freelance/contract work, annual salary or hourly rate and desired benefits for employment).
Candidates will be initially evaluated on the quality of their application submission, resume and portfolio. If we feel there is a possible match, you will be contacted within 14 days for a short phone interview and may be asked to meet for an in person interview.
To Apply send your C.V., to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without the above mentioned items will be rejected.