Bit&Bits is highly motivated company working in the IT field. We offer web design, development, e-commerce solution, e-business solution, hosting solution and Interactive Multimedia.
Bit&Bits is seeking to hire candidates for the following positions:
Social Media Specialist (SGR-008)
- Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, and material for social media channels.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users while cultivating relationships and driving sales.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile)
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- 0 to 3 years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High energy level, strong sense of initiative, creative problem solving, flexibility
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently and has to have good communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform research
- Results-oriented individual who is willing to take on new challenges as they arise
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, build and maintain relationships
Terms & Conditions
All candidates should submit their application via the below e-mail address.
Be sure to include:
- Position your are applying to in the subject of your email.
- Attach Resume in word or PDF format.
- Link to online portfolio or previous work (if applying for a creative/developer position)
- When you will be available to start and any availability issues (e.g. must give 2 week notice, etc.)
- Your preference and availability for:
- Freelance/Contract Work
- Part Time Employment
- Full time Employment
- Compensation Requirements – (e.g. hourly rates for freelance/contract work, annual salary or hourly rate and desired benefits for employment).
Candidates will be initially evaluated on the quality of their application submission, resume and portfolio. If we feel there is a possible match, you will be contacted within 14 days for a short phone interview and may be asked to meet for an in person interview.
Applications without the above mentioned items will be rejected.
Send CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org subject (SGR-008) or click here