Bit&Bits is highly motivated company working in the IT field. We offer web design, development, e-commerce solution, e-business solution, hosting solution and Interactive Multimedia.
Bit&Bits is seeking to hire candidates for the following positions:
UI Designer (DV-013)
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- 2-6 years of UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in WordPress, Magento development process
Experience: 2 – 6 years
Job Code: (job code: DV-013)
Terms & Conditions
All candidates should submit their application via the below e-mail address.
Be sure to include:
- Position your are applying to in the subject of your email.
- Attach Resume in word or PDF format.
- Link to online portfolio or previous work (if applying for a creative/developer position)
- When you will be available to start and any availability issues (e.g. must give 2 week notice, etc.)
- Your preference and availability for:
- Freelance/Contract Work
- Part Time Employment
- Full time Employment
- Compensation Requirements – (e.g. hourly rates for freelance/contract work, annual salary or hourly rate and desired benefits for employment).
Candidates will be initially evaluated on the quality of their application submission, resume and portfolio. If we feel there is a possible match, you will be contacted within 14 days for a short phone interview and may be asked to meet for an in person interview.
Applications without the above mentioned items will be rejected.
Send CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org subject (DV-013) or click here