Web Designer (DV-03)
Bit&Bits is highly motivated company working in the IT field. We offer web design, development, e-commerce solution, e-business solution, hosting solution and Interactive Multimedia.
Bit&Bits is seeking to hire candidates for the following positions:
- Highly proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Portfolio of previous work
- Both creative and technical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Committed to understanding new technology
- Creative with fresh ideas
- Excellent command of English
- Designing websites for our clients
- Talk with clients, and discuss ideas, to obtain a clear perception of their requirements
- Develop the website’s content
- Manage the image and copyrights of the company on the internet decide on the design aspects of the website, such as how many illustrations it should contain
- Make sure the text and graphic elements mesh together as a cohesive, eye-catching work
- Develop custom programs to extend the function of a website
- Talk with writers, designers, system administrators and other IT staff
- Maintain or update the website once it is completed by adding new content, illustrations or features
- Coordinate other people, such as designers, developers and writers, to assist in maintaining the website.
Experience: 2 – 6 years
Job Code: (job code: DV-03)
Terms & Conditions
All candidates should submit their application via the below e-mail address.
Be sure to include:
- Position your are applying to in the subject of your email.
- Attach Resume in word or PDF format.
- Link to online portfolio or previous work (if applying for a creative/developer position)
- When you will be available to start and any availability issues (e.g. must give 2 week notice, etc.)
- Your preference and availability for:
- Freelance/Contract Work
- Part Time Employment
- Full time Employment
- Compensation Requirements – (e.g. hourly rates for freelance/contract work, annual salary or hourly rate and desired benefits for employment).
Candidates will be initially evaluated on the quality of their application submission, resume and portfolio. If we feel there is a possible match, you will be contacted within 14 days for a short phone interview and may be asked to meet for an in person interview.
Applications without the above mentioned items will be rejected.
Send CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org subject (DV-03) or click here