Bit&Bits is highly motivated company working in the IT field. We offer web design, development, e-commerce solution, e-business solution, hosting solution and Interactive Multimedia.
Bit&Bits is seeking to hire candidates for the following positions:
WordPress Developer (DV-011)
- Visual and Wireframe Design Interpretation and Integration
- Responsive Theme and Child Theme Development
- Plugin Development and Modification
- Individual Template Development
- Creation of Custom Post Types
- Short Code Integration
- API Integration
- Development within a multiple server configuration including DEV, QA, UAT and Production servers.
- PHP and HTML development outside of WordPress for landing pages, microsites, etc.
- Write light, clean, logical, re-usable and well-commented code
- Create Documentation for Operational Use
- Mastery developing WordPress Themes, Child Themes, Plugins and Templates
- Mastery of common SQL commands and their correct use
- Strong troubleshooting skills when plug-in conflicts occur
- Experience securing WordPress installs and user accounts
- Understand APIs and their integration into WordPress
- Work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-Starter, with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Able to work under tight deadlines with shifting priorities
- Extra points: Experience with object-oriented programming;
- Extra points: Experience with mobile platforms.
- Extra points: Experience creating multi-lingual websites
- Extra points: Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) beneficial
Experience: 2 – 6 years
Job Code: (job code: DV-011)
Terms & Conditions
All candidates should submit their application via the below e-mail address.
Be sure to include:
- Position your are applying to in the subject of your email.
- Attach Resume in word or PDF format.
- Link to online portfolio or previous work (if applying for a creative/developer position)
- When you will be available to start and any availability issues (e.g. must give 2 week notice, etc.)
- Your preference and availability for:
- Freelance/Contract Work
- Part Time Employment
- Full time Employment
- Compensation Requirements – (e.g. hourly rates for freelance/contract work, annual salary or hourly rate and desired benefits for employment).
Candidates will be initially evaluated on the quality of their application submission, resume and portfolio. If we feel there is a possible match, you will be contacted within 14 days for a short phone interview and may be asked to meet for an in person interview.
Applications without the above mentioned items will be rejected.
Send CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org subject (DV-011) or click here